Shila Amzah I am Singer Season 2 - Zui Chang De Dian Ying - The Longest Movie

Wo men de kai shi shi hen chang de dian ying
Fang ying le san nian 
Wo piao dou hai liu zhe
Bing shang de ba lei nao hai zhong hai zai xuan zhuan
Wang zhe ni man man wang ji ni 
Our beginning was the longest movie
it has been showing for three years
I’m still keeping the ticket
The ballet on ice is still revolving in my mind
Gazing at you and forgetting you gradually

## Meng long de shi jian 
Masih Kekal Dalam I Am A Singer, Shila Amzah Jatuh Tangga Ke 4Wo men liu le duo yuan 
Bing dao hua de quan 
Quan qi le shei gai bian
Ru guo zai chong lai 
Hui bu hui shao xian lang bei
Ai shi bu shi 
bu kai kou cai zhen gui
## In the haze of time 
How far we have skated??
The circles made by the skates’ blades, 
whoever’s in it changes
If in the future(story of our past occurred again), 
will we just let it pass vainly??
Is it love when we didn't spoke it, 
it only can be precious??


Masih Kekal Dalam I Am A Singer, Shila Amzah Jatuh Tangga Ke 4

** Zai gei wo liang fen zhong
Rang wo ba ji yi jie cheng bing 
Bie rong hua le yan lei
Ni zhuang dou hua le
Yao wo zen me ji de 
Ji de ni jiao wo wang le ba 
Ji de ni jiao wo wang le ba 
Ni shuo ni hui ku 
Bu shi yin wei zai hu

** Please give me two more minutes
Let me freeze these memories forever
don’t let your tears fall
Your makeup had been smudging
How can I remember?
I remember you told me to forget
I remember you told me to forget
You said you would cry
But not because you care

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

daily horoscope??

DAN BYRD - Boulevard